We are looking for a passionate B2B Product Manager to help us develop a developer-first cybersecurity solution.
You will be a part of GitGuardian’s journey, that helps developers and companies securing their source code, and makes it a robust, scalable and globally trusted product!
You will be working on our Internal Repository Monitoring product in close collaboration with another senior Product Manager.
By joining our team, you will:
- Develop and maintain the GitGuardian app roadmap and product functionalities
- Work alongside our R&D team to define new features, as well as with our business and sales teams to align production with market needs
- Manage the product backlog according to strategic vision and optimising customer experience
- Get feedback from the sales meetings and customers' needs
- Contribute to our product roadmap alongside our 2 founders (CTO & CEO)
- Organize product features releases and upgrades, communicating these within the company
- Schedule and coordinate rituals (daily, sprints, retro, demo), and setting goals for the team
- Own and improve our on premise release cycle
- In order to meet our client needs, enrich our product to make it an enterprise grade solution with key functionalities such as SSO, RBAC, API to consume resources from the dashboard, and integrated analytics.
- Contribute to the deployment of GitGuardian's solution in customers infrastructure having thousands of developers and ease the overall process.
Our technical stack:
- Backend: Python + Django, Go, RabbitMQ, Redis
- DB: Elasticsearch (+ Kibana), PostgreSQL
- Frontend: React / Typescript
- Deployment: Docker, Terraform, AWS
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week for people in “Ile de France” and full-remote policy for people living outside
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- 4 + years of experience as a Product Manager or as Project Manager working on a B2B product
- Technical background : by the past you’ve had relevant previous experience as a web developer or as a SRE / DevOps.
- Very familiar with working in an agile environment to coordinate development
- You are hands-on and autonomous
- You are analytical and have a strong attention to details
- You don't embed API key in your code ;)
- You experienced On Premise deployments before on B2B large enterprise accounts.
- You have already used our app
- You’re a true team player, always willing to help your peers improve their skills!
- Deep understanding of the startups dynamics and challenges
- Have experienced strong team growth in a previous company
GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of our customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
- 1 visio call with the HR department
- 1 interview with the CTO
- 1 case study
- 1 final interview with the CEO + meet with the developers of your team for fit and discovery