GitGuardian is a French cybersecurity startup helping developers and security teams secure source code.
Built by developers for developers, their mission is to protect businesses against unauthorized access to some of their most critical systems and data.
GitGuardian already helped more than 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as government organizations find exposed sensitive information that they call secrets on GitHub, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
Founded in 2017, they are post Series A and growing fast! They are supported by top-tier VCs and world-class investors who believe in their vision and ability to execute the business such as Solomon Hykes (Docker), Scott Chacon (Github), Renaud Visage (Eventbrite).
Based in Paris they are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high!
We are looking for a passionate B2B Product Manager to help us develop a developer-first cybersecurity solution.
You will be a part of GitGuardian’s journey, that helps developers and companies securing their source code, and makes it a robust, scalable and globally trusted product!
You will be working on our Internal Repository Monitoring product in close collaboration with another senior Product Manager.
By joining our team, you will:
- Develop and maintain the GitGuardian app roadmap and product functionalities
- Work alongside our R&D team to define new features, as well as with our business and sales teams to align production with market needs
- Manage the product backlog according to strategic vision and optimising customer experience
- Get feedback from the sales meetings and customers' needs
- Contribute to our product roadmap alongside our 2 founders (CTO & CEO)
- Organize product features releases and upgrades, communicating these within the company
- Schedule and coordinate rituals (daily, sprints, retro, demo), and setting goals for the team
- Own and improve our on premise release cycle
- In order to meet our client needs, enrich our product to make it an enterprise grade solution with key functionalities such as SSO, RBAC, API to consume resources from the dashboard, and integrated analytics.
- Contribute to the deployment of GitGuardian's solution in customers infrastructure having thousands of developers and ease the overall process.
Our technical stack:
- Backend: Python + Django, Go, RabbitMQ, Redis
- DB: Elasticsearch (+ Kibana), PostgreSQL
- Frontend: React / Typescript
- Deployment: Docker, Terraform, AWS
Why join us?
As a post Series A startup, we are facing many exciting and strategic challenges and we are experiencing rapid growth!
We offer an amazing opportunity to be a part of a strong technical DNA company (built by developers for developers), with a strong impact on the open source community (our free product for individual developers, already alerted 400K developers!)
We built a product that scans GitHub for sensitive information (API keys, database connection strings, proprietary code, etc.), at scale (2.5M commits/day). We seek to automate the creation of “policies” that are enforced at every stage of the development lifecycle (IDE and pre-commit, CI) to make the source code more secure.
Our offices are based in central Paris (75011) and each person of the team can do remote work for 2 days a week in order to facilitate a good work - life balance.
- 4 + years of experience as a Product Manager or as Project Manager working on a B2B product
- Technical background : by the past you’ve had relevant previous experience as a web developer or as a SRE / DevOps.
- Very familiar with working in an agile environment to coordinate development
- You are hands-on and autonomous
- You are analytical and have a strong attention to details
- You don't embed API key in your code ;)
- You experienced On Premise deployments before on B2B large enterprise accounts.
- You have already used our app
- You’re a true team player, always willing to help your peers improve their skills!
- Deep understanding of the startups dynamics and challenges
- Have experienced strong team growth in a previous company
- 1 visio call with the HR department
- 1 interview with the CTO
- 1 case study
- 1 final interview with the CEO + meet with the developers of your team for fit and discovery