GitGuardian is a global post series B ($56M) cybersecurity startup, with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀.
We develop a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 400K developers across the world!
In 2024, we have a strong product roadmap that you can consult here, that will directly impact our existing platforms and the security management of our clients.
That’s why your work will matter and will be taken very seriously !
You will report to a Lead PM and work within the Product team (7 PMs, 3 Product Designers, 1 Product-data ops)
- Develop and maintain the GitGuardian app roadmap and product functionalities
- Work alongside our R&D team to define new features, as well as with our business and sales teams to align production with market needs
- Manage the product backlog according to strategic vision and optimising customer experience
- Get feedback from the sales meetings and customers' needs
- Contribute to our product roadmap
- Organize product features releases and upgrades, communicating these within the company
- Schedule and coordinate rituals (daily, sprints, retro, demo), and setting goals for the team
- Own and improve our on premise release cycle
- In order to meet our client needs, enrich our product to make it an enterprise grade solution with key functionalities such as SSO, RBAC, API to consume resources from the dashboard, and integrated analytics.
- Contribute to the deployment of GitGuardian's solution in customers infrastructure having thousands of developers and ease the overall process.
If you think you match at least 70% of these criteria, please apply!
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or as Project Manager working on a B2B product
- Technical background : by the past you’ve had relevant previous experience as a web developer or as a SRE / DevOps.
- Being familiar with working in an agile environment to coordinate development
- Experience within a tech scale-up
Why should you join us?
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 400k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1. Video call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
2. Interview with your future manager
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process
3. Business case
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role
4. Final interview with an Executive Manager
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Curious to know more about us ?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- Many F500 companies use GitGuardian's platform.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players: always willing to help each other grow our skill sets!
- The team is diverse and we hail from more than 20 different countries!
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in our Paris office, and fun people to work with.