What would you work on ?
- Our typical customers are companies with hundreds of developers that are leveraging hundreds of services like SaaS applications, cloud infrastructures, or internal microservices and are mature on DevOps and cloud adoption.
- Our products are used by different teams: Software Development and Ops teams, Application Security, Threat Response and the buying decision comes from CISOs / CTOs / Directors of Security.
In 2023, we have a strong product roadmap that you can consult here, that will directly impact our existing platforms and the security management of our clients.
That’s why your work will matter and will be taken very seriously !
You will report to our VP Product Edouard, and you will work within a team of 7 PMs, 3 Product Designers and 1 Product-data ops
- Develop and maintain the GitGuardian app roadmap and product functionalities
- Work alongside our R&D team to define new features, as well as with our business and sales teams to align production with market needs
- Manage the product backlog according to strategic vision and optimising customer experience
- Get feedback from the sales meetings and customers' needs
- Contribute to our product roadmap
- Organize product features releases and upgrades, communicating these within the company
- Schedule and coordinate rituals (daily, sprints, retro, demo), and setting goals for the team
- Own and improve our on premise release cycle
- In order to meet our client needs, enrich our product to make it an enterprise grade solution with key functionalities such as SSO, RBAC, API to consume resources from the dashboard, and integrated analytics.
- Contribute to the deployment of GitGuardian's solution in customers infrastructure having thousands of developers and ease the overall process.
More about you
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : email@example.com
- You have 4 + years of experience as a Product Manager or as Project Manager working on a B2B product
- You have a technical background : by the past you’ve had relevant previous experience as a web developer or as a SRE / DevOps.
- You are very familiar with working in an agile environment to coordinate development
- You are hands-on and autonomous, always willing to help your colleagues
- You are analytical and have a strong attention to details
- You don't embed API key in your code ;)
- You experienced On Premise deployments before on B2B large enterprise accounts
- You have already used our app
Why should you join us?
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 Interview with your future manager Edouard
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process
1 business case
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role
1 Final interview with the one of the co-founder
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Curious to know more about us ?
GitGuardian is a global post-series B cybersecurity startup; we've raised $44M by the end of 2021 with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
More than ever in 2023, we have a very solid business model with a fast-growing ARR, multi-year contracts and great customer retention rates.
- Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly.
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.