GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
As GitGuardian Marketing Ops and Data Analyst you will own the end-to-end optimization and governance of marketing processes and data.
You will report to the CMO and will work closely with both the Head of growth, Head of Content and Head of sales.
You will ensure that technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, funnels are optimized, goals are defined clearly and kept in focus, data is tracked properly, reports are used and insights applied, budgets are respected, planning is actionable, and communication routines are smooth.
By joining our team, you will:
Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities outlining effectiveness and business impact
- Administrate the marketing budget in coordination with the finance department
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing in collaboration with the growth team
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Roll out marketing attribution and scoring projects
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing performance
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- Analytical thinker comfortable working with large data sets conducting complex analysis, converting results into actionable business decisions, and effectively communicate outside of the box insights
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst for a minimum of 2 year(s)
- Hands on experience with marketing automation systems. Experience with Hubspot and Customer.io is appreciated.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- 1 visio call with the HR manager
- 1 visio call with the CMO
- 1 data analysis case study
- 1 Meeting with a few people from the marketing team for fit and discovery :)
- 1 Final interview with our co founders, the CTO and the CEO