GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
As GitGuardian Webflow Developer you will own and develop our websites.
You will report to the CMO and will work closely with both the Marketing Designer, the content and growth departments.
By joining our team, you will:
Create responsive sites from only an initial design by turning Figma design into pages
Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Deliver End-to-End website implementation which works cross-functionally for the overall experience
- Create and optimize landing pages based on best practices
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- Have deep experience with Webflow setup, design, and integrations
- An eye for clean responsive design
- As a skilled Web Developer, you will be expected to combine the art of design with the art of code
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- SEO knowledge is a plus
- 1 visio call with the HR manager
- 1 visio call with the CMO
- 1 design case study
- 1 Final interview with our co founders