GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
We are looking for a passionate Finance Operations Manager to help us structure the growth of our Finance Department. You will work in close collaboration with all the teams of the company and will report directly to our Finance Director.
By joining our team, you will be in charge of supporting and monitoring the day-to-day financial activities of GitGuardian. You will be involved in the optimization of cash resources and the enhancement of the financial performance of the company. You will:
- Manage company’s suppliers (from the receipt of the invoices to their payment) and rationalize our purchasing policy ;
- Supervise the editing of our sales invoices and the collection of our receivables ;
- Monitor our cash flows, classify and analyze our expenses ;
- Participate actively in the preparation of reports for the management of the company ;
- Analyse (in close collaboration with the Operations team) the commercial, operational and financial performance of the company in order to recommend data-driven improvements to our processes and boost the velocity of our growth.
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- You have a previous experience in a similar position and want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
- You love numbers, have an analytical mindset and master the use of Excel
- You have an enthusiast personality and love find new tricks and hacks to solve problems
- You are very well organized and able to multitask and prioritize your workload
- You are rigorous and wish to evolve in a challenging environment
- You speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international workplace
- 1 visio call with the HR department
- 1 team interview
- 1 technical test
- 1 final interview with the CEO