GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to help us develop a developer-first cybersecurity solution.
You will be a part of GitGuardian’s journey, a global cybersecurity startup focusing on code security solutions for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 200K developers across the world!
You will join our team already composed of 3 PMs and work on our Internal Repository Monitoring solution.
Our “developer’s bottom-up” adoption allows us to sell our product to B2B large enterprises, as well as penetrating our market by generating lots of free users adoption.
Your mission will be to drive our users' adoption and generate product qualified lead by working on product and marketing related topics. Therefore you will need to have an experience working for a B2B product, strongly enriched by a B2C creative mindset.
We strongly believe that to succeed in this very specific mission, you will need to be open minded, very curious and creative, willing to explore to find original solutions.
You will report directly to the VP of Product, and work in collaboration with the marketing department.
By joining our team, you will:
- Talk to different user personas (such as Developers, small engineering team CTO, Lead developers, SRE teams, AppSec teams…) to identify their pain points and be able to discover the most relevant features and initiatives that will make them love GitGuardian products.
- Brainstorm to identify features that will improve the experience of individual developers using our product, by being present in there tools such as GitHub, as well as in different stages of their development life cycle
- Driving your decisions by analyzing data. Our reach is very important: more than 40k emails sent / months, generating more than 400 new signs up each day!
- Design with your team (Product Designer and developers) the solutions to the problems you identified. You will work a lot on design thinking topics by writing all of your specs on Figma
- Own the end to end process of discovering, prioritizing the problem, designing your features to ensuring the delivery with the developers you will be working with
- Be the advocate of product-led-growth within the company, discovering new ways of generating leads for GitGuardian
- Find ways to work and segment our free users database to identify the most relevant and qualified ones
- Activate these users through different methods, such as improving user onboarding, designing emailing sequences, to significantly increase the number of sign ups to our app.
- Enjoy finding new tricks and hacks to find new sources of acquisition, thanks to your knowledge of these users' personas and your creativity.
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- 4 + years of experience as a Product Manager or as Project Manager working on both B2B and B2C products
- Strong appetite for cybersecurity and development lifecycle topics
- Ability to become proficient on technical subjects
- Very curious, hands-on and autonomous personality
- Very familiar with working in an agile environment to coordinate development
- Analytical with a strong attention to details
Bonus points :
- Technical background : by the past you’ve had previous experience as a web developer or as a SRE / DevOps, allowing you to better understand our user’s pain points
- You have already used our app
- You’re a true team player, always willing to help your peers improve their skills!
- Deep understanding of the startups dynamics and challenges
- Have experienced strong team growth in a previous company
- 1 visio call with the HR recruiter
- 1 team interview
- 1 study case
- 1 final interview