GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
We are looking for a Finance Director to help us structure the growth of our Finance Department. You will work in close collaboration with all our teams and will report directly to our COO/CFO.
By joining our team, you will be in charge of implementing the financial strategy of the company in France. Your mission will be to guarantee the reliability of the company's accounts, to produce and analyse financial reports and to supervise the work of your team members. In close collaboration with the management, you will be involved in the structuration of our processes, the optimization of cash resources and the enhancement of the financial performance.
- Bookkeeping: plan and supervise (in conjunction with our chartered accountant) the preparation of our accounts. Manage the intervention of our statutory auditors
- Invoicing: supervise account receivables and account payables activities. Optimize the collection of our invoices: rationalize our purchasing policy
- Cash Management: manage cash inflows and outflows. Optimize working capital needs. Guarantee the security of financial flows and the recording of bank entries. Manage day-to-day relationships with our banking partners
- Budget and forecasting: construct and refine business models and financial forecasts. Manage our assets
- Tax Management: prepare and supervise tax statements, in France and abroad
- Financial Reporting & Performance: prepare financial reports. Analyse the performance of the company in order to recommend data-driven improvements to our processes and boost the velocity of our growth
- Tooling: select and implement the best financial tools to automate our processes, gain visibility and make it easier to take action
- Team Management: develop and federate the Finance team
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- You have a previous experience in a finance leadership role with a solid understanding of business metrics and processes in a SaaS startup
- You are familiar with international accounting standards, data analysis and forecasting models
- You know very well the different financial tools available on the market, their pros and cons and returns on investment
- You have excellent management skills
- You love numbers, have an analytical mindset and master the use of Excel
- You have an enthusiast personality and love find new tricks and hacks to solve problems
- You are very well organized and able to multitask and prioritize your workload
- You are rigorous and wish to evolve in a challenging environment
- You speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international workplace
1 visio call with the HR department
1 interview with the COO/CFO
1 technical test
1 final interview with the CEO