We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager & Data Analyst (“Marketing Ops”) to help us:
1. Analyze data from our Marketing teams and provide quantitative insights for business decision-making,
2. Guarantee efficient work inside the department and among all teams involved in brand awareness, content and demand generation (through process, tools, internal communication, training, etc.).
You will be managed by the COO and will work in close collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and all the departments of the company to:
- Oversee the data collection, processing and analysis from our Marketing team to help management make informed decisions,
- Infuse a data-informed mindset in our Marketing strategy by articulating it around KPIs
- Proactively explore data to find trends, challenge current KPIs and apply hypothesis testing with the Growth team,
- Partner with the Sales team to optimize the efficiency and analysis of our acquisition funnels,
- Support the CMO in setting team goals, actionable planning and communication routines,
- Support the CMO in administering the Marketing budget,
- Be the primary point of contact of the Operations team, driving internal initiatives that up-level the Marketing processes, technology, tools, knowledge base and key performance indicators,
- Provide actionable in-depth analyses to influence and shape the Marketing strategy, drive change on key issues, and prioritize enhancement in our working methods,
- Support and coach the Marketing staff in CRM management and Marketing automation
- Suggest frameworks and Marketing methodologies to optimize the use of Marketing tools and the quality of Marketing data.
- Plan and coordinate in the deployment of Marketing attribution and scoring projects.
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
- 🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week
- 💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
- 💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
- 👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 📈 A strong engineering culture
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
- 👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in a fast growing company
- Excellent understanding of B2B SaaS acquisition cycles
- Good knowledge of automation pipelines
- Good command of SQL
- Good knowledge of CRM software (HubSpot preferred but not mandatory) and data analysis tools
- Solid work ethic
- Strong Operational background and a track-record of making data-driven decisions. You created and refined processes to get the right outcomes faster (and enable quick course correction)
- You have an ability to execute and deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, you have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- You speak English fluently (French is not mandatory)
GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
- 1 visio call with the Talent Acquisition department
- 1 visio call with our department heads
- 1 technical test (SQL and data-driven business case) with the Marketing & Ops teams
- 1 final interview with the CEO & COO