The Field Marketing Manager position is responsible for all marketing campaigns supporting our sales team based in Europe.
You will report to the Head of Growth and Demand Generation, and work closely with many different stakeholders such as Sales, Ops, Content and Growth profiles.
Aa a successful Field Marketing Manager you have a substantial understanding of marketing as well as our audiences of enterprise cybersecurity leaders, and developers. You enjoy taking charge of marketing programs, detailed planning, proactive communication, and flawlessly delivering memorable marketing experiences that support our sales goals.
With GitGuardian, you will leverage your project management skills and your attention to detail to:
- Establish the calendar of GitGuardian’s presence at industry events & tradeshows all over the world, such as BlackHat, RSA, FIC, Les Assises, but also the planning of GitGuardian’s owned events
- Benchmark events constantly so we have the best coverage and ROI
- Conduct discovery calls to confirm their relevance
- Negotiate packages with vendors
- European event and campaign strategy, decision making, and onsite management.
- Coordinate with the Demand Generation and Sales team to design campaigns before and after the events to maximize attendance with Hubspot, Crowdcast or Customer.io.
- Ensure all events and marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, measure and report on their effectiveness with the help of the Ops team.
- Support Channel and Partnership activities from approval of campaign through execution.
- Adapt content marketing programs to the needs of our European market.
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience in a demand-gen team or in a regional marketing role, preferably in the tech/SaaS industry.
- Project management and attention to detail: ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines. Your Asana board is a zen garden!
- Communication skills: you know how to share information effectively and obtain feedback from a busy team (Sales) with empathy.
- You enjoy an international context and speaking English with colleagues or vendors.
- Knowing how to use a CRM (Hubspot) or Marketing Automation Platform (Customer.io) is a plus!
- Having a GitHub account, or knowing how to address developers, hackers or devops people is also a plus!
GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
- 1 call with a recruiter
- 1 technical interview with 2 members of our marketing team
- 1 case study to present to the marketing team
- 1 final interview with the CEO