We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our existing product team and bring knowledge & expertise.
GitGuardian is a global cybersecurity startup focusing on code security solutions for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 200K developers across the world!
You will report directly to the VP Product, work closely with Product people (Product Managers, Product Designers, Growth PM), and collaborate with other departments like Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
By joining our team, you will structure and contribute on the product from discovery to delivery:
- Work with our product managers, software engineers and co-founders to understand our market and how users make the most out of our products and what they need to perform even better!
- Interpreting abstract business concepts and client briefs and turning them into creative ideas / test new prototypes based on your hypothesis and assumptions
- By working closely with our product managers, you will identify the problematics and needs of our different personas and users
- Structure and conduct user research studies (observe the users, interview them, etc) to tackle some problems or area of improvement previously identified
- Animate workshop and enhance our workshop methodologies
- Design or enhance functionality on existing products
- Create or enhance interfaces (high fidelity)
- Leverage methods like A/B testing to choose between several approaches
- Explain frontend developers the outcomes and make sure everything is understood
- Get feedback from users on new iterations and continue to enhance the feature
- Improve the design system already in place in collaboration with the product designers
- Develop strategic design plans with projected timelines and budgets
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- You are willing to share best practices with our team, and constantly innovate to make better products
- Thanks to your excellent communication skills, you manage to bring clear ideas to life
- Tech enthusiast: you are not afraid about digging into technical subjects and understand developer’s needs to secure their code
- You are the voice of the user, with strong experience in user-centered design methods including user research, design research, prototyping and detailed design
- Strong experience in using advanced designing and prototyping tools such as Sketch or Figma and Hotjar to understand how our users behave
- You have been working with agile teams and engineers in a startup environment
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in a similar position, designing highly technical B2B applications
- Good English level is required to interview our worldwide customer base
- You have already used our app
- Deep understanding of the startups dynamics and challenges
- Have experienced strong team growth in a previous company
GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
- 1 visio call with a Talent Acquisition Manager
- 1 interview with VP Product
- 1 case study & team interview