We are looking for a Security & Compliance Engineer to help us develop a developer-first cybersecurity solution.
You will be a part of GitGuardian’s journey, a global cybersecurity startup focusing on code security solutions for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 200K developers across the world!
You will be responsible for contributing to the continuous improvement of the company’s security posture and help us enforce our compliance requirements in engineering and product design.
By joining our Engineering team, you will:
- Work with engineers and product managers to ensure all products are fully compliant and no issues arise.
- Manage company certifications regarding Privacy and Security (e.g. SOC2)
- Research and analyze current processes to design compliance programs to ensure the company's technical compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Write documentation and recommend process changes.
- Regularly conduct compliance testing and studies of the company's products
- Produce reports on compliance tests, developments and processes
- Implement best practice procedures for compliance and risk mitigation
- Update compliance knowledge as requirements change by tracking and researching emerging practices.
- Manage complaints and security issues related to product design and engineering department.
- Advise management on compliance related issues.
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week for people in “Ile de France” and full-remote policy for people living outside
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- 3+ years experience or equivalent maintaining security assurance or certifications working within or leading such role in a technology organization
- Practical knowledge and experience designing, building, and sustaining ISO 27001, SOC2
- Experience with policy and law in cybersecurity is appreciated
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in report writing, analysis, and compliance procedures.
- Thorough understanding with the latest regulatory frameworks
- Experience with product testing and process analysis.
- Skilled in business operations or project management.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas verbally and in writing.
- Solid technical knowledge and understanding of product/process design.
- Problem-solving abilities are essential
GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of our customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
- 1 video call with a recruiter
- 1 video call with the VP of Engineering
- 1 technical team interview (in office or remotely)
- 1 final interview with the CTO