We are looking for a VP People & Culture to help us:
- onboard, engage and develop GitGuardian's talents,
- build a strong, highly productive, meaningful, and enjoyable organizational structure that supports our growth in France and in the USA.
You will be a member of the Executive Committee and will report directly to the CEO. Your responsibilities will lead you to work with all the departments of the company on:
- Develop staffing strategies based on the evaluation of business needs, and implement hiring plans and processes, promoting a diverse & inclusive culture
- Optimize the integration of new employees
Compensation & Benefits:
- Oversee C&B programs, including job description, salary structure, and salary promotion
- Assess the competitiveness of our HR practices against the market and makes recommendations for improvements
- Oversee talent management, including staff training and leadership development, retention, recognition, employee communication, and career development
- Monitor, develop, and improve performance management and employee productivity
- Provide leadership and coaching support to executives and management (e.i. in terms of resources planning, roles and responsibilities structuring, conflict resolution, etc.)
Corporate life & culture:
- Ensure that GitGuardian develops a healthy work environment and a global high-performance and mission-driven culture, adapted to local (French and US) constraints
- Develop the employer brand
- Develop and maintain engagement management, addressing organizational challenges while providing HR solutions to increase organizational effectiveness
HR Compliance & Operations:
- Oversee payroll management and relations with social organizations
- Supervise office & facility management
- Maintain effective processes for compliance with laws related to human resources
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
Support the structuring and development of the HR and Recruitment teams.
Why should you join us?
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week for people in “Ile de France” and full-remote policy for people living outside
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
💻 The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
👊 Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture
🐕 Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
👫 Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- You already have 5 to 7 years of previous experience in an HR leadership role with a solid understanding of HR & Culture issues in a VC-backed fast-growing company
- You see your role as a business partner
- You are familiar with the subjects covered by the sociology of organizations
- You have an excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations, in France and in the USA
- You have high ethical standards
- You can execute and deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- You have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- You speak French and English fluently
GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of our customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
- 1 video call with the Talent Acquisition department
- 1 interview with the COO
- 1 case study (with members of the Executive Committee)
- 1 meeting with the existing HR team
- 1 final interview with the CEO