What would you work on ?
- We are looking for a VP People & Culture to help us: onboard, engage and develop GitGuardian's talents. Build a strong, highly productive, meaningful, and enjoyable organizational structure that supports our growth in France and in the USA.
- You will be a member of the Executive Committee and will report directly to the CEO.
- The role is based in Paris, FRANCE.
The existing team
You will manage an existing team of HR & Talent Acquisition structured as follow :
- HR : 1 HR Director, 1 HRBP, 1 HR & Office Manager
- Talent Acquisition : 1 Head of TA, 3 TA Managers
Your responsibilities will lead you to work with all the departments of the company on :
- Develop staffing strategies based on the evaluation of business needs, and implement hiring plans and processes, promoting a diverse & inclusive culture
- Optimize the integration of new employees
Compensation & Benefits
- Oversee C&B programs, including job description, salary structure, and salary promotion
- Assess the competitiveness of our HR practices against the market and makes recommendations for improvements
- Oversee talent management, including staff training and leadership development, retention, recognition, employee communication, and career development
- Monitor, develop, and improve performance management and employee productivity
- Provide leadership and coaching support to executives and management (e.i. in terms of resources planning, roles and responsibilities structuring, conflict resolution, etc.)
Corporate life & culture
- Ensure that GitGuardian develops a healthy work environment and a global high-performance and mission-driven culture, adapted to local (French and US) constraints
- Develop the employer brand
- Develop and maintain engagement management, addressing organizational challenges while providing HR solutions to increase organizational effectiveness
HR Compliance & Operations
- Oversee payroll management and relations with social organizations
- Supervise office & facility management
- Maintain effective processes for compliance with laws related to human resources
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
Support the structuring and development of the HR and Recruitment teams.
More about you
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You already have 5 to 7 years of previous experience in an HR leadership role with a solid understanding of HR & Culture issues in a VC-backed fast-growing company
- You see your role as a business partner
- You are familiar with the subjects covered by the sociology of organizations
- You have an excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations, in France and in the USA
- You have high ethical standards
- You can execute and deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- You have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- You speak French and English fluently
Why should you join us ?
- 🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week for people living close to Paris, and have a full-remote policy for people living outside
- 💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏄 A yearly holiday allowance
- 💻 A home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 💰 A referral bonus of 4k€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 Interview with our COO Timothée
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process
1 Business case with members of the executive team
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role
1 Team meeting with members of the HR Team
This step is more informal, for fit and discovery
1 Final interview with the one of the co-founder
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Curious to know more about us ?
- GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
- Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly, and fun people to work with 🐕