What would you work on ?
You will be the lead PM of one of the tribes of GitGuardian, managing two product managers, and being individual contributor as PM in one of the tribe’s squad.
GitGuardian is expending it’s market presence, from secret detection & remediation, to other vulnerabilities in the code security space, and by supply-chain security mechanisms into the product.
We created a tribe dedicated to the new modules in order to reflect our strategy, with several squads:
- Software Composition Analysis (SCA) team is working on dependency vulnerabilities problem to be tackle for the customers. A Product Manager is already working with this team.
- Honeytoken team is working on canary token in order to identify if our customers has been breached, and to provide useful information (i.e. what perimeter is compromised), the technology is also used for supply chain security and code leakage detection. A Product Manager is already working with this team.
- Infrastructure as Code Security team is being booted and you would be the acting product manager of this team, in addition to managing the two others Product Managers.
The existing team
You will report to our VP Product Edouard, and you will work within a team of 6 PMs, 3 Product Designers and 1 Product-data ops. You will collaborate with one other Lead PM from another tribe to make sure our platform is well integrated to each modules
- Develop and maintain new modules in order to create more value into the GitGuardian platform
- Manage 2 Product Managers and help them to provide value on their respective module
- Work alongside our engineering team to define new features, as well as with our business and sales teams to align production with market needs
- Manage the product backlog according to strategic vision and optimising customer experience
- Get feedback from the sales meetings and customers' needs
- Organize product features releases and upgrades, communicating these within the company
- Schedule and coordinate rituals (daily, sprints, retro, demo), and setting goals for the team
Our engineering technical stack
- Backend: Python + Django, Go, RabbitMQ, Redis
- DB: Elasticsearch (+ Kibana), PostgreSQL
- Frontend: React / Typescript
- Deployment: Docker, Terraform, AWS
More about you
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : email@example.com
- You have 3 years of experience doing hands-on Product Management
- You master both doing Discovery and Delivery
- You have an extensive knowledge about Cybersecurity
- You are technically savvy and like the developer and appsec persona
- You have experience on collaboration with Product Designers
- You are a great communicator, able to adapt your language to your audience: you know when to be technical and specific, and when to remain high level
- Bonus: you have experience about platform strategy and creating new verticals
Why should you join us?
- 🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week for people living close to Paris, and have a full-remote policy for people living outside
- 💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏄A yearly holiday allowance
- 💻A home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 💰A referral bonus of 4k€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 Team interview / interview with your future manager
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process
1 technical test / business case
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role
1 final interview with the one of the co-founder
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Curious to know more about us ?
- GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
- Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly, and fun people to work with 🐕