Channel / Partner Sales Manager USA
What would you work on ?
GitGuardian is growing fast, as is its channel sales strategy!
Launched in 2022 with the recruitment of our VP Channel Sales, Yves Mimeran, we are building a solid network of partners that is strategic for the development of GitGuardian sales (specially with Fortune500 Enterprises).
As part of our US growth, we are looking for a successful Partner Sales Manager USA to ignite partnerships by nurturing ongoing relationships with key strategic partners such as MSPs, GSIs, VARs, Consulting Firms etc.... as well as to identify and recruit new partners for long-term success.
Our ultimate goal is to establish channels and alliances that promote new client adoption and income.
This is an excellent chance for you to join a fast-growing software firm specialized in DevSecOps and assist pave the way for our company's growth.
- Increase business through partners to generate enterprise income.
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, planning and joint sales efforts.
- Coordinate technical and commercial aspects of integrated partnership launch.
- Conduct regular on-site business meetings with partners to monitor progress, across US territory.
- Report on performance metrics based on agreed business plans.
- Generate a new sales pipeline and revenue from partners.
More about you
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or software-as-a-service company with a successful track record of meeting quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales from lead generation to closure, as well as negotiating successful agreements and forming lasting partnerships.
- Knowledge of top hyperscalers and prior experience working with them.
- Willingness to travel 40-50% of the time.
- Based in / close to New York City
- Native / fluency in English.
- Optional: Spanish or Portuguese, to help us tackle the Latin American market.
- Optional: experience in monitoring partnerships within DevOps or DevSecOps software vendors.
Why should you join us?
- 💰 PTOs, public holidays
- 🧘♂️ Health, dental and vision insurance plan
- 🌎 Travel expenses policy
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🚀 Becoming an early joiner of GitGuardian US team, with many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers worldwide!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication and a strong impact on the company sales development
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 Team interview / interview with your future manager
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process
1 technical test / business case
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role
1 final interview with the CEO
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Curious to know more about us ?
GitGuardian is a global post-series B cybersecurity startup; we've raised $44M by the end of 2021 with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
More than ever in 2023, we have a very solid business model with a fast-growing ARR, multi-year contracts and great customer retention rates.
- Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO, Solomon Hykes 👀
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly, and fun people to work with 🐕
- GitGuardian USA
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Guardians of Code
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We love wearing our Guardians’ cape, and help each other achieve high ambitions!
Channel / Partner Sales Manager USA
Loading application form