VP of Sales (USA)
What would you work on ?
This position is based in the US.
85% of GitGuardian’s customer base is in North America and for now our sales team is mostly located in France. It is time for GitGuardian to accelerate its US footprint expansion and we are looking for a VP of Sales for this mission.
You will be a member of the Executive Committee and will report directly to the CEO.
Your responsibilities will be the following
- Manage the current Sales team of about 15 people (Account Executives, Account Managers, Customer Success Managers and Sales Engineers), located both in France and in the US; And grow and structure,
- Close sales and achieve quarterly and annual ARR quotas,
- Be an advocate of the field and champion an easy-to-do business approach,
- Drive continuous improvement on all related sales processes, documents and tools to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification,
- Put in place a solid and scalable outbound strategy,
- Participate extending our indirect sales revenue with our VP Channel,
- Participate in the executive committee to build and execute the strategy along side top management,
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs.
More about you
- You are based in the US,
- You have experience (at least 5 years) successfully leading and scaling an enterprise B2B SaaS Sales team (20+ FTEs),
- You have experience working on $1M+ annual deals with long sales cycles,
- You have a proven track record of team quota attainment,
- You have a strong experience in outbound strategy.
- You have experience in Cyber Security sales,
- You can bring us a strong network of large enterprise customers,
- You have worked with channel partners,
- You have managed distributed Sales team (Europe & US)
Why should you join us?
- 💰 PTOs, public holidays
- 🧘♂️ Health, dental and vision insurance plan
- 🌎 Travel expenses policy
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🤝 Referral bonus of $4000 for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🚀 Becoming an early joiner of GitGuardian US team, with many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers worldwide!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication and a strong impact on the company sales development
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 interview with the CEO
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process.
1 business case + Executive Committee interview
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
1 interview with the existing sales leadership
To meet people who you will work closely.
1 final interview with one of our board members
Curious to know more about us ?
GitGuardian is a global post-series B cybersecurity startup; we've raised $44M by the end of 2021 with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
More than ever in 2023, we have a very solid business model with a fast-growing ARR, multi-year contracts and great customer retention rates.
- Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 85% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.
- GitGuardian USA
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Guardians of Code
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We love wearing our Guardians’ cape, and help each other achieve high ambitions!
VP of Sales (USA)
Loading application form