Graphic Designer CDD
What would you work on ?
As GitGuardian Marketing Designer you will conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects. You will report to the CMO and will work closely with both the content, the webflow developer and the growth departments. You will replace our current designer during her maternity leave (12 months - 1st June 2023 to 31st May 2024).
The existing team
- Carole, Chief Marketing Officer
- Jean, Webflow Developer
- Anthony, Senior Growth Manager
- And Orian, Head of Growth
By joining our team, you will :
- Maintain the creative direction and brand constancy.
- Create online and print content, including banner advertisements, artwork, social media graphics, interactive web content, booth visuals...
- Transform wireframes into intuitive web pages.
- Work closely with the marketing team to produce on-brand and eye-catching campaigns that align with a company's overall aesthetic.
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brainstorming sessions.
- Ensure precision of file establishment and parameters for every outgoing artwork.
- Maintain GitGuardian Instagram Account
More about you
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a professional design role.
- A portfolio of previous design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- Good knowledge in motion design.
With experience in marketing design, you must have a portfolio full of creatives you are proud of ! Please share with us some of your creations.
Why should you join us?
- 💰 Attractive package
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 300k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 Team interview / to meet the current designer
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process
1 technical / business case
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role
1 final interview with the CMO
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Curious to know more about us ?
GitGuardian is a global post-series B cybersecurity startup; we've raised $44M by the end of 2021 with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
More than ever in 2023, we have a very solid business model with a fast-growing ARR, multi-year contracts and great customer retention rates.
- Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly.
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.
- GitGuardian Paris
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Guardians of Code
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We love wearing our Guardians’ cape, and help each other achieve high ambitions!
Graphic Designer CDD
Loading application form