What would you work on ?
- Our products are a set of tools that scan GitHub public activity and git private repositories.
- They are used by different teams: Software Development and Ops teams, Application Security, Threat Response and the buying decision comes from CISOs / CTOs / Directors of Security.
That’s why developing our software is a key responsibility within our organization, your work will matter and will be taken seriously !
- Setting technical direction, via taking architectural decisions, validating technical choices and aligning approaches
- Mentoring and sponsoring developers
- Participating in cross-squad projects
- Helping improving overall engineering efficiency of the team(s)
- Exploring new technologies and product features
- Being glue between developers and teams
- Doing hands-on software development
- Help your team(s) to deliver their features, working with an agile methodology with Product Managers and Engineering Leads on 2 weeks sprints releases
- Maintaining and ensuring an excellent quality of developed code
- Participating in the growth of our technical teams! We are growing from 40 to 70 developers to support our growth in 2022.
Our technical stack
- Backend: Python + Django, Go, RabbitMQ, Redis
- DB: PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch (+ Kibana)
- Frontend: React / Typescript
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS
More about you
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a degree in engineering, computer science or similar technical field
You have at least 7+ years of web software development experience, with a strong Python knowledge
You are experienced working with the following : web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems.
Like us, you have a dynamic and proactive personality, always willing to help your colleagues
You are a good communicator, able to adapt your language to your audience : you know when to be technical and specific, and when to remain high level
You know how to set up a development environment with Docker and Kubernetes
You have experience with monorepo and modular monolith architecture at scale
You like building tools for developers
You have experience building security products
You don’t embed API keys in your code ;-)
Why should you join us?
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 300k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project, present to you the team, and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 Technical team interview
To evaluate your hard skills for the position and project yourself into the role
1 Technical test depending on your seniority
To see how you are doing hands on coding
1 Final interview with the one of the co-founder
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Curious to know more about us ?
GitGuardian is a global post-series B cybersecurity startup; we've raised $44M by the end of 2021 with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
More than ever in 2023, we have a very solid business model with a fast-growing ARR, multi-year contracts and great customer retention rates.
- Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly.
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.
- GitGuardian Paris
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Guardians of Code
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We love wearing our Guardians’ cape, and help each other achieve high ambitions!
Loading application form