What would you work on ?
- Our products are a set of tools that scan GitHub public activity and Git private repositories.
- They are used by different teams: Software Development and Ops teams, Application Security, Threat Response and the buying decision comes from CISOs / CTOs / Directors of Security.
- We deliver our products both as SaaS and Self-Hosted
- The Enterprise Team delivers the Self-Hosted product and ensures Big Accounts onboarding success.
That’s why developing our software is a key responsibility within our organization, your work will matter and will be taken seriously!
The Enterprise Team’s main focuses
- Self-hosted delivery and management
- Performances improvements and architecture design and specifications for our self-hosted customers
- Observability and troubleshooting tooling for Self-Hosted instances
- Define best practices and write documentation
- Doing hands-on Infrastructure As Code development as part of our Self-Hosted product
- Maintaining and ensuring an excellent quality of developed code
- Building automation pipelines to improve efficiency and quality of delivery
- Working closely with other highly-skilled Backend developers, QAs and SREs
- Working with an agile methodology with your Product Manager and your Lead Developer on monthly releases
- Participating in our biggest customers' onboarding success
Our technical stack
- Backend: Python + Django, Celery
- DB: PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch (+ Kibana)
- Frontend: React / Typescript
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, ArgoCD, Terraform, AWS, Replicated
More about you
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a degree in engineering, computer science or similar technical field
You have at least 2+ years of web software development experience, with a strong Kubernetes knowledge
You are experienced in working with the following: kubernetes development, Helm chart development, Linux system, distributed and parallel systems, web application development.
Like us, you have a dynamic and proactive personality, always willing to help your colleagues.
You are a good communicator, able to adapt your language to your audience: you know when to be technical and specific, and when to remain high level.
You are a skilled generalist and you can mobilize your diverse expertises to succeed: web development, system design, infrastructure as code.
You know Python/Django and like backend coding as much as you love Kube,
You don’t embed API keys in your code ;-)
You have experience handling big data ( 100 Go < < 10 To) with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ELK stack.
Why should you join us?
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 interview with your future manager
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process
1 technical test
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role
1 final interview with the Engineering Manager
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Curious to know more about us ?
GitGuardian is a global post-series B cybersecurity startup; we've raised $44M by the end of 2021 with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
More than ever in 2023, we have a very solid business model with a fast-growing ARR, multi-year contracts and great customer retention rates.
- Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly.
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.
- GitGuardian Paris
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Guardians of Code
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We love wearing our Guardians’ cape, and help each other achieve high ambitions!
Loading application form