Sales Engineer (DevSecOps / AppSec)
This position is full remote and based in the US.
GitGuardian recruit in 5 different States: CA, TX, IL, NY, MA.
GitGuardian is a global post series B ($56M) cybersecurity startup, with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀.
We develop a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 300K developers across the world!
Having most of our income in the US, we are now looking for our next Sales Engineers to help our high growth and conquer this boiling market.
You will work closely with our Sellers team distributed between the US and France (Account Executives, Account Managers & Sales Engineers) that helps streamline the sale cycle. You will work under the direct supervision of Stanislas (Sales Engineers team Manager).
Our typical customers are companies with hundreds / thousands of developers that are leveraging hundreds of services like SaaS applications, cloud infrastructures, or internal microservices and are mature on DevOps and cloud adoption. Our interlocutors are highly technical persons: Software Development and Ops teams, Application Security, Threat Response, …
As a Sales Engineer, your main objectives are:
- Working closely with Account Executives in pre-sales periode, to close deals by acting as GitGuardian technical voice & product expert.
- Drive the technical aspects of the sale, providing support, PoC, performing technical product demos.
- Building custom workflows for our customers to show them the value of our product and how it can fit into their environment.
- Post-sales, answering level 1 support needs of your existing Enterprise customers.
- Partner with the Marketing and Product teams to create all the technical collaterals needed for a better understanding of our solutions and of the market needs
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
- Engineering or Computer Science degree background.
- Significant experience (3 to 5 years) as a Sales Engineer / Customer Success for a software engineer focused environment, with highly technical customers.
- Good understanding of the modern SDLC, of the difference between microservices and monolithic architecture and of what CI/CD is.
- Strong project management skills (pre-sales & post-sales periods often involve speaking with multiple persons working in multiple teams, either internally or externally).
- Customer-facing personality, ability to support Account Executives in their sales meetings.
- Ability to work fully remote, as we are building a distributed US Sales team.
- Experience in DevSecOps / AppSec is a bonus
- 🌴⛱️ 25 PTOs, 8 public holidays
- 🧘♂️ Insurances plan: Health, dental, vision, short term & long term disability
- 💰 401K
- 🌎 Travel expenses policy
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🤝 Referral bonus of $4000 for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🚀 Becoming an early joiner of GitGuardian US team, with many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 300k developers worldwide!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication and a strong impact on the company sales development
1. Video call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
2. Call with the Team Lead
To know more about yourself and your achievements, and and project yourself into the role.
3. Business case + presentation
To prepare at home and to present to Stanislas (Team Manager): to evaluate your skills for the position and answer your questions.
4. Final interview with the CEO
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position.
Curious to know more about us ?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly.
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.
- GitGuardian USA
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Guardians of Code
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We love wearing our Guardians’ cape, and help each other achieve high ambitions!
Sales Engineer (DevSecOps / AppSec)
Loading application form