GitGuardian is a global post series B ($56M) cybersecurity scale-up.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀. As well as American and European top-tier VC firms.
We develop a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 400k Software Engineers across the world, and by many Enterprise companies teams as Ops, Application Security, Threat Response, ...
By launching new verticals and building a platform that will unify those with existing ones, Product Design is key within the GitGuardian organization. Check out our open source product roadmap!
By joining our structured Product team (7 PMs, 3 Designers, 1 Product Ops), you will:
- Contribute in the optimization of GitGuardian current products, grow and launch new products and new features, and help to structure our platform that will unify all of those.
- Structure and contribute on the OKR's roadmap from discovery to delivery.
- Be the voice of our users (via user research, design research), identify personas' and users' needs, interpret and analyze their behavior with analytics tools (Hotjar).
- Create prototypes, specifications, enhance interfaces (high fidelity), and work closely with the Frontend Engineers during the features test and shipment processes.
- Contribute to improving our existing design system.
If you think you match at least 70% of these criteria, please apply!
- Autonomy: you have at least a first (2-3+ years) significative experience as a Product Designer.
- Experience working with agile teams and engineers, in a tech environment.
- Significant experience in using Figma.
- Experience in using a design system.
- Prior experience designing B2B applications or SaaS products.
- Good English level: in order to interview our global customer base and work effectively with our international teams.
Nice to have
- Experience in a tech scale-up environment.
- Interest for Tech: you're willing to dig into highly technical subjects and work to understand developers’ need to secure their code.
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Hybride remote position
- 🍜 Lunch voucher (Swile)
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardian we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, some Guardians get to bring their dog from time to time
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 400k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1. Video call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match.
2. Team interview
45min with Edouard (VP Product) then 45min with Céline (Product Designer).
To deep dive into your professional achievements and maturity in Product Design, but also to know more about yourself and present you the team (missions, rituals,...)
3. Practical case
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role.
To prepare at home and to present to the Design team.
Curious to know more about us?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- Many F500 companies use GitGuardian's platform.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players: always willing to help each other grow our skill sets!
- The team is diverse and we hail from more than 20 different countries!
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.