GitGuardian is a global post series B ($56M) cybersecurity scale-up.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀. As well as American and European top-tier VC firms.
We develop a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 400K developers across the world!
In which team?
The "Self-Hosted" team within Engineering is responsible for adapting our product to customers who want to install GitGuardian in their private cloud. It ensures that the software continues to perform when used by these companies, and develops the tools needed to distribute, install and troubleshoot the software.
As a Software Engineer, your main task will be to contribute to the "Self-Hosted" version of the software.
During this internship, you will:
- Investigate performance issues (speed, results) and new functionalities.
- Present and implement improvements to resolve the issues found.
- Integrate new features into our platform
- You work on both the application and the infrastructure that runs it.
- You build your own approach to experimenting with new solutions.
- You'll be working at the heart of a scale-up with experienced developers.
- You're close to customer needs and work on projects that have a very real impact.
What are the requirements to carry out these missions?
- You are looking for a final year internship (5-6 months) to validate a master’s degree (BAC+5) in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You are familiar with git and you like to code
- You are familiar with rest API and relational database conceptsYou have a good python coding level
- 💰 Attractive compensation
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 🍜 Lunch voucher (Swile)
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardian we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dog from time to time
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 400k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
1. Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match.
2. Technical test
To evaluate your first skills for the position and project yourself into the role
3. Team interview / to meet your future manager
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process
Curious to know more about us ?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly.
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.