This position is hybrid, in Boston.
GitGuardian is a global post-series B ($56M) cybersecurity startup, with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀.
We develop a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 400K developers across the world!
To support our ambitious business growth, we want now to ensure that our salesforce is well-equipped to meet and exceed their targets.
We are seeking a seasoned Sales Enablement Manager to play a key role for enhancing the effectiveness and productivity of our global sales teams, providing them with the knowledge, tools, processes, and resources they need to succeed.
Join the Marketing team, here will be your missions:
- Sales Training and Development: Develop and deliver comprehensive sales training programs, including onboarding, product knowledge, sales techniques, objection handling, and competitive positioning.
- Content Creation: Create and maintain a repository of sales collateral, including pitch decks, playbooks, case studies, and other materials that enable the sales team to engage effectively with prospects and customers.
- Product Knowledge: Stay up-to-date with GitGuardian's products and industry trends to provide in-depth knowledge and insights to the sales team.
- Sales Coaching and Support: Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring, and support to the sales team to help them achieve their targets and continually improve their performance.
- Performance Metrics: Develop and implement KPIs and performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of sales enablement programs and initiatives.
- Sales Feedback Loop: Establish feedback mechanisms to gather input from the sales team and leverage this input to continuously improve sales enablement programs.
Who You Are:
If you think you match at least 70% of these criteria, please apply!
- Proven experience in sales enablement, sales training, or a related role in the DevOps or cybersecurity industry.
- Technical comprehension of DevOps and/or Appsec
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Comprehensive project management skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and their utilization in sales enablement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and global teams.
- French language skills are a plus!
- 🌴⛱️ 25 days of PTO (employees are strongly encouraged to use all of it!)
- 🗓️ 8 public holidays
- 🧘♂️ Health, Dental & Vision insurance (80% coverage), for individuals and their families
- 💡 Short term & long term disability insurance (100% paid)
- 🌎 Travel to our annual off-sites ('23 was in the South of France!)
- 💻 Up to $300 towards your home office set-up
- 🔌 Monthly remote work stipend $70
- 🙌 Complimentary access to Talk Space
- 🤝 Referral bonus of $4000 for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 💳 Pre-tax commuter plan access
- 💰 401(k) with Slavic
- 🚀 Becoming an early joiner of GitGuardian US team, with many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product; we've already helped more than 400k developers worldwide!
- 📈 A robust engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication style
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1. Video call with a Talent Acquisition team member
To discover your professional projects and evaluate if there could be a mutual match.
2. Team interview with a Product Marketing Manager
To know more about yourself and your achievements, and present to you the team.
3. Business case
To prepare at home and to present in front of PMM and CMO and a Sales Manager. The objectives are to evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role.
4. Final interview with Executive Manager (CEO and/or a Sales Manager)
We will explain our company’s vision and ambitions for the next couple of years.
Curious to know more about us?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- Many F500 companies use GitGuardian's platform.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players: always willing to help each other grow our skill sets!
- The team is diverse and we hail from more than 20 different countries!
- We are also very agile, friendly and fun people to work with.