GitGuardian is a global post series B ($56M) cybersecurity scale-up.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀. American and European top-tier VC firms have also invested in GitGuardian.
GitGuardian teams have developed a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 400K developers globally!
- Make our workplace a great place to be! Ensure that it is welcoming, and full of good vibes.
- Help build team unity by proposing, organizing & managing team building events, seminars and online activities.
- Support our communities (mainly on Slack) to organize micro-events and team buildings.
- Actively contribute to the successful onboarding of new hires (welcome pack, equipment, onboarding meeting bookings…) and propose new initiatives.
- Ensure internal communication related activities.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from employees about the office day to day life.
- Act as the main point of contact for the building management & ensure the proper maintenance of the facilities.
- Manage & purchase office supplies, snacks, beverages, through a network of various vendors.
- Support travels & accommodations bookings
- Identify, negotiate & manage relations with vendors for events, goodies, offices related activities & employee’s services.
- Track & manage budgets.
- Support and propose Employer Branding initiatives; and feed our social media accounts (Instagram, LinkedIn, etc).
If you think you match at least 70% of these criteria, please apply!
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in office management & events organization, in a fast paced environment, ideally in Tech environment.
- Fluent in English & French, you are used to working in English.
- Demonstrated track record of project management and seminar organization.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks & with very good organization skills (including experience with budgeting)
- Positive and outgoing personality, you love helping people and so have a genuine People Care attitude and love solving problems.
- High level of initiative
- You are interested and curious, open to various missions and projects.
- Remote day = 1 per week
- Deep understanding of the startups dynamics and challenges
- Have experienced strong team growth in a previous company
- You have worked with the US previously.
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🍜 Lunch voucher (Swile)
- 💻 Up to €300 to improve your home office set-up
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardian we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dog from time to time
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 400k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1. Video call with a Talent Acquisition team member
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match.
2. Team interview / Interview with your future manager
To know more about yourself and your achievments, and present to you the team.
3. Technical / Business case
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role.
4. Final interview with our VP People
To explain our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years.
Curious to know more about us ?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- Many F500 companies use GitGuardian's platform.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players: always willing to help each other grow our skill sets!
- The team is diverse and we hail from more than 20 different countries!
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.