What will you work on?
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to support the execution of projects and optimize company-wide processes and workflows. This position involves a combination of analytical, project management, and communication skills to enhance our overall operational efficiency.
GitGuardian is a global post series B ($56M) cybersecurity scale-up.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀. American and European top-tier VC firms have also invested in GitGuardian.
GitGuardian teams have developed a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 400K developers globally!
The existing team
You will be part of the Operations team whose objective is to ensure the proper structuring of the company's growth.
You will report to the Lead Business Intelligence Manager and will work in close collaboration with the Sales Operations Manager, the Product Operations Manager, and our Data Engineers. In addition, you will collaborate with departments across the GitGuardian ecosystem.
As a supporting role to senior team members, you will focus on the following:
Data Analysis and Reporting :
- Collect, process and analyze data from all departments of the company.
- Generate insightful reports and presentations to help decision-making processes.
- Identify trends and patterns in data, providing actionable recommendations for process improvements.
Process Optimization :
- Monitor the deployment of new processes, identify operational inefficiencies and bottlenecks, proposing and implementing process improvements.
- Help to streamline workflows and procedures inorder to enhance productivity and reduce turnaround times.
- Collaborate with teams to document updated processes and ensure adherence across the organization.
Quality Assurance :
- Conduct quality checks on data and deliverables to ensure accuracy and compliance with standards.
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendations to team members to enhance work quality.
Collaboration and Documentation :
- Help to facilitate knowledge sharing and best practices among team members, format and homogenize the team's output (reports, processes, dashboards, etc.).
- Participate in the structuring of the knowledge management of the company, maintaining accurate documentation of project activities, decisions, and outcomes for future reference.
More about you :
Feel free to write us if you have some questions before applying: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate data, trends, and processes
- Ability to identify discrepancies and inconsistencies in data and processes, ability to make actionable recommendations based on analysis
- Experience in project management methodologies and tools, ensuring timely completion and quality delivery
- Experience in optimizing operational workflows for increased efficiency and productivityAcute attention to detail to ensure accurate documentation,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in French and English) to interact with your global team members and stakeholders and build trustAbility to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Willingness to assist team members and contribute to a positive team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and resolve challenges independentlyGood knowledge of SQL
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week
- 🍜 Lunch voucher (Swile)
- 💻 Up to €300 to improve your home office set-up
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardian we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dog from time to time
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 400k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1. Video call with a Talent Acquisition team member
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match.
2. Team interview
To meet team members and/or your future manager. To know more about yourself and your achievements, and present to you the team.
3. Technical / Business case
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role.
4. Final interview with the COO
To explain our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years.
Curious to know more about us ?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- Many F500 companies use GitGuardian's platform.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players: always willing to help each other grow our skill sets!
- The team is diverse and we hail from more than 20 different countries!
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.