GitGuardian is a global post series B ($56M) cybersecurity scale-up.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀. American and European top-tier VC firms have also invested in GitGuardian.
GitGuardian teams have developed a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 400K developers globally!
You will be part of the Operations team whose objective is to ensure the proper structuring of the company's growth. You will be managed by the Sales Operations Manager.
As a Sales Operations Intern within our dynamic Operations department, you will be playing a pivotal role in enhancing GitGuardian's CRM/sales automation systems and conducting insightful data analyses on a variety of sales and strategic topics.
- Support in refining sales processes and workflows to bolster efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct detailed data analysis on sales metrics to spot trends, predict sales outcomes, and assess performance.
- Manage and maintain the integrity and accuracy of CRM system data.
- Work on improving CRM automations, document these improvements, and effectively communicate changes to their beneficiaries.
- Develop sales reports and dashboards for real-time performance tracking.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to design and implement process improvements grounded in data-driven insights.
- Engage in cross-functional projects to help achieve sales objectives and broader company goals.
What you will learn?
- Acquire practical experience in sales operations within a fast-paced tech environment.
- Develop robust analytical skills through hands-on data analysis and problem-solving.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of CRM systems and their pivotal role in sales management.
- Enhance communication and teamwork abilities by interacting with diverse groups.
- Expand knowledge in cybersecurity.
If you think you match at least 70% of these criteria, please apply!
- Available for a 6 months internship.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program related to Statistics/Engineering or a similar field.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language and notions in API management.
- Proficiency in Excel or Gsheets (Spreadsheet manipulation).
- Basic knowledge of CRM systems (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce) is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English speaker, comfortable working in an English-speaking environment.
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 6 months
- 💰 Attractive compensation
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week
- 🍜 Lunch voucher (Swile)
- 👥 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dog from time to time
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 400k developers around the world!
- 🤝 Direct, hands-on experience in a rapidly growing tech company.
- 🌎 A vibrant, international work culture with a team of industry experts.
- 🚀 Many opportunities for professional advancement and skill development
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1. Video call with your future manager (Bruno Gillet)
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match.
2. Technical test
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role.
To prepare at home and to present to the team.
Curious to know more about us ?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- Many F500 companies use GitGuardian's platform.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players: always willing to help each other grow our skill sets!
- The team is diverse and we hail from more than 20 different countries!
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.