GitGuardian is a global post series B ($56M) cybersecurity startup, with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀.
We develop a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 400K developers across the world!
- Backend: Python + Django, Go, RabbitMQ, Redis
- DB: PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch (+ Kibana)
- Frontend: React / Typescript
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS
Working at GitGuardian, you will join a 50 Engineers team, organized in 3 tribes. Each tribe includes complete development squads (with a Lead Software Engineer, backend, fullstack and frontend Engineers, QA, PM, Designer) and with all experience levels (from junior to staff). You will be managed by a Lead Software Engineer.
- Doing hands-on software development
- Working closely with other highly-skilled developers
- Working with an agile methodology with your Product Manager and your Lead Developer on 2 weeks sprints releases
- Maintaining and ensuring an excellent quality of developed code
Depending on your preferences and the team you will integrate your mission may be vary:
- Backend web development, private and public api
- Full-stack python / react to work on user facing dashboards
- Backend / SRE, working on on premise solution for big tech
- R&D to analyze the performance of our algorithms in specific cases, suggest and implement improvements
- R&D to develop our next generation of code security scanners from scratch to production
If you think you match at least 70% of these criteria, please apply!
- Degree in engineering, computer science or similar technical field
- 2+ years of web software development experience, with a strong Python knowledge
- Experience working with the following : web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems.
- Dynamic and proactive personality, always willing to help your colleagues
- You know how to set up a development environment with Docker
- You don’t embed API keys in your code ;-)
- You have experience handling big data ( 100 Go < < 10 To) with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ELK stack
Why should you join us ?
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 400k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1. Video call with a Talent Acquisition team member
To discover your professional project, present to you the team, and evaluate if there could be a mutual match.
2. Technical test depending on your seniority
To see how you are doing hands on coding.
3. Technical team interviews
To evaluate your hard skills for the position and project yourself into the role.
4. Final interview Executives Managers
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years.
Curious to know more about us ?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- Many F500 companies use GitGuardian's platform.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players: always willing to help each other grow our skill sets!
- The team is diverse and we hail from more than 20 different countries!
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.