This position is preferred for Boston, MA though may be considered for remote if on the East Coast.
GitGuardian is a global, post series B ($56M) cybersecurity scale-up.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀. American and European top-tier VC firms have also invested in GitGuardian.
GitGuardian teams have developed a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 400K developers globally!
We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our American team. As our first ever US Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Commercial Account Executives, coaching and helping drive the acquisition of new logos. You will also carry a quota at the Enterprise level and be measured on your team’s achievement of revenue goals. Your missions will involve:
Grow and nurture a team of Account Executives:
Lead by example:
Coach your team, developing the skills and behaviors they will need to succeed
Motivate them to lead pipeline-building activities through cold calls, emails, social selling and in person networking.
Report and forecast:
Act as a mentor during high stakes prospect meetings and negotiation cycles, effectively helping to communicate our value proposition through impactful proposals and presentations.
Work closely with cross functional teams such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, Product and Legal in order to maximize our chances of winning deals.
Work hand in hand with your VP of Sales to build out territory, team structure, individual quotas and patches for your team.
Report on revenue forecast and strategic GTM initiatives.
Work with RevOps and SalesOps to make sure your team has the right tools, automations and processes.
If you think you match at least 70% of these criteria, please apply!
- Experience as a high-growth enterprise sales leader (3 to 5+ years in management position) with a demonstrable track record of success leading, coaching and growing high-performing sales teams.
- Experience serving large enterprise accounts in the US within Cybersecurity, DevOps or Public cloud industry, either at software vendors or in a service based environment (ex: MSSP, System integrators, Software consultancy).
- Expert knowledge of value based selling to C-Suite, business and IT stakeholders and be able to articulate the value and align it with customer outcomes and initiatives.
- Knowledge of developing the partner ecosystem to help grow Enterprise strategic territories.
- Able to deliver accurate and timely sales forecasts and management reporting using Hubspot, Tableau as well as Gong, Apollo.io (preferable not mandatory).
- 🌴⛱️ 25 days of PTO (employees are strongly encouraged to use all of it!)
- 🗓️ 8 public holidays
- 🧘♂️ Health, Dental & Vision insurance (80% coverage), for individuals and their families
- 💡 Short term & long term disability insurance (100% paid)
- 🌎 Travel policy including to our annual off-sites ('23 was South of France!)
- 💻 Up to $300 towards your home office set-up
- 🔌 Monthly remote work stipend $70
- 🙌 Complimentary access to Talk Space
- 🤝 Referral bonus of $4000 for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 💳 Pre-tax commuter plan access
- 💰 401(k) with Slavic
- 🚀 Becoming an early joiner of GitGuardian US team, with many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product; we've already helped more than 400k developers worldwide!
- 📈 A robust engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication style
1. Video call with a Talent Acquisition team member
To discover your professional projects and evaluate if there could be a mutual match.
2. Team interview: Meet the team and/or your future manager
To know more about yourself and your achievements, and present to you the team.
3. Business case
To prepare at home and to present to the team.
Objective: to evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role.
4. Final interview with the CEO
Eric will explain our company’s vision and ambitions for the next couple of years.
Curious to know more about us?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- Many F500 companies use GitGuardian's platform.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players: always willing to help each other grow our skill sets!
- The team is diverse and we hail from more than 20 different countries!
- We are also very agile, friendly and fun people to work with.
GitGuardian is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging and celebrating its diverse and inclusive workforce. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
We welcome all without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender identity and expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics. All aspects of employment will be solely based on merit and qualifications related to professional competence. GitGuardian operates on a principle of mutual respect and acceptance, and every employee must follow GitGuardian's anti-harassment and anti-discrimination company policies.