GitGuardian is a global post series B ($56M) cybersecurity scale-up.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀. American and European top-tier VC firms have also invested in GitGuardian.
GitGuardian teams have developed a source code security platform for the DevOps generation. Our solutions are already used by more than 300K developers globally!
To support its strong business growth and high ambitions, GitGuardian is looking for a Regional Sales Manager, to lead and grow the EMEA sales team and targets.
This is an unique opportunity to participate and build an integral part of the EMEA strategy within a fast paced environment in application security.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our Paris, France office. As a first line manager, you will lead a team of Account Executives and Account managers (4 to 8 persons) and be measured on your team’s achievement of revenue goals, new logo wins, renewals, upsells and cross-sells. Your missions will involve:
Manage and grow a team of sales executives
- Ensuring you coach them to develop the skills and behaviors they will need to succeed
- Constantly motivating them to lead pipeline-building activities through cold call, email, social selling and in person networking.
- Utilize your business network to develop a pipeline and hire qualified candidates to grow the team
Lead your team by example
- By assisting them during high stakes customer facing meetings and negotiation cycles effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as solution engineering, marketing, product management and legal to maximize our chances of winning deals
Report and forecast
- Work hand in hand with your local VP to build company territory and account plans, team structure, individual quotas and patches for your team, including investment capacity requirements
- Report on revenue forecast and strategic GTM initiatives
- Work with RevOps and SalesOps to make sure we have the right tools, automations and process for the team.
If you think you match at least 70% of these criteria, please apply!
- Experience as a high-growth enterprise sales leader (3 to 5+ years in management position) with demonstrable track record of success leading, coaching and growing high-performing sales teams.
- Experience serving large enterprise accounts in EMEA within Cybersecurity, DevOps or Public cloud industry, either at software vendors or in a service based environment (ex: MSSP, System integrators, Software consultancy).
- Expert knowledge of value based selling to C-Suite, business and IT stakeholders and be able to articulate the value and align it with customer outcomes and initiatives.
- Knowledge of developing the partner ecosystem to help grow Enterprise strategic territories.
- Able to deliver accurate and timely sales forecasts and management reporting using Hubspot, Tableau as well as Gong, Apollo.io (preferable not mandatory). You will beneficiate from the help of a salesops person to do these reports.
- Fluency in English is required, French is a plus.
- Ability to engage and hire the best sales talent in the market.
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 🍜 Lunch voucher (Swile)
- 💻 Up to €300 to improve your home office set-up
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardian we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dog from time to time
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 300k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1. Video call with a Talent Acquisition team member
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match.
2. Interview with the Sales Director
To meet your future manager. To know more about yourself and your achievements, and present to you the team.
3. Business case
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role. To prepare at home and to present to the team (Sales Director and VP of Sales).
4. Final interview with the CEO
To explain our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years.
Curious to know more about us ?
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- Many F500 companies use GitGuardian's platform.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players: always willing to help each other grow our skill sets!
- The team is diverse and we hail from more than 20 different countries!
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.